All tickets booked at the Lawrence Batley Theatre Huddersfield are subject to standard terms and conditions. When purchasing tickets, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable. However, if you have any tickets for a sold-out event that you no longer require, the box office staff will try their best to sell them on.
- The box office will exchange returned tickets up to 48 hours before the event originally booked.
- When you receive your tickets please ensure they match your requirements. If you have any queries, contact the box office on 01484 430528.
- When reduced price tickets are available proof of entitlement is required at the time of purchase and on entry.
- Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Event information and pricing is accurate at the time of printing. The Lawrence Batley Theatre reserves the right to update or change these details accordingly.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult to all performances or they will be refused admission. The Lawrence Batley Theatre will accept no responsibility for unaccompanied minors.
- Between £1 – £1.50 of the ticket price paid for certain shows goes to the Lawrence Batley Theatre building improvement fund.